1. We measured the distance.
2. I’ve found the book I was hunting for.
3. He entered the classroom.
4. Would you like to leave a message for her?
5. The teacher did not explain its grammatical function.
6. They have received notice of a typhoon approaching.
7. It was decided that the two businesses should be merged.
8. The room is spotlessly clean.
9. Why do you collect stamps?
10. I will send you a copy of the letter.
11. They sent the recording for our preview.
12. The doorkeeper gave the alarm as soon as he saw the smoke.
13. The chart showed the company’s rapid growth in recent years.
14. We can’t go out until our homework is complete.
15. How time flies!
16. May I use your pen?
17. The weather has been very hot.
18. Could you help me with this suitcase upstairs?
19. I just want to talk to him. Here is my card.
20. I will tell you, sooner or later, all the complicated process.
21. He examined the quality of the furniture carefully.
22. What’s your plan for the weekend?
23. My wife keeps a record of our daily expenses.
24. The bed used to be in this position.
25. He never took notes in class.
26. The teacher found many faults in spelling and grammar in my composition
27. Learning a language needs a lot of practice.
28. The bill finally passed.
29. The right to vote is a base civil right.
30. Your work is not up to (the) standard.
31. She reached out her hands to the keyboard and began to play.
32. She wrote her name and address on a sheet of paper.
33. The box of eggs was marked “With Care”.
34. He pushed open the library door.
35. Those shirts are all the same size.
36. He missed the target.
37. They are counting the books they collected.
38. Do the exercises on page 10.
39. The unemployment rate is rising in that country.
40. That hotel is noted for its fine service.
41. An average of two students is absent each day.
42. He is just the man for the job.
43. The temperature dropped abruptly.
44. The ground was still wet from last night’s storm.
45. The paint is not yet dry.
46. There’s an error in your calculation.
47. She sat in the window, staring into the distance.
48. He suffered a temporary loss of memory.
49. There is a small quantity of water left in the bottle.
50. Alice stood in the center of large group.
51. The number of students absent is five.
52. Particles of dirt settled on the tablecloth.
53. Please tie the package with tape.
54. The machine rests on a wide base of steel.
55. Her acting is really perfect.
56. Elevators must undergo an annual safely inspection.
57. The book contains much useful information.
58. Wood and stone are the only raw materials on this island.
59. There is positive proof that he did it.
60. They prepared themselves for the worst.
61. That chair is in the way, move it please.
62. He power output of a transformer
63. The West Lake in Hangchow is a magnet for visitors.
64. The nation’s economy is growing rapidly.
65. I will tell you, sooner or later, all the complicated process.
66. The boss treats everyone alike.
67. The room was full of people.
68. Five plus two equals seven.
69. Press his button to start the engine.
70. It’s all a matter of personal taste.
71. The vending machine is out of order again.
72. The accidents delayed the train for two hours.
73. Alice chose him a sweater.
74. She moved the painting to another wall.
75. They supported the Democratic Party.
76. Please refer to the last page of the book for answers.
77. My son is a stamp collector.
78. She never speaks ill of anyone in his or her absence.
79. Elevators must undergo an annual safety inspection.
80. The acting abilities of both are well-known.
81. I found a job selling insurance.
82. Several international celebrities were present at the statesman’s memorial service.
83. The concert has been postponed to Saturday.
84. They are required to publish the sources of their campaign funds.
85. He hasn’t got enough strength to remove the stone.
86. The ice is ten feet in depth.
87. This dress doesn’t fit me.
88. He put forward a plan for improving the rate of production.
89. The floor of this room is made of wood.
90. The plumber made a careful check of the pipes.
91. The hills are very green in spring.
92. Oil, milk and water are all liquids.
93. The bottom of the cup is broken.
94. Wearing dark glasses can protect your eyes from the sun.
95. He’s full of novel ideas.
96. My uncle is traveling in South America .
97. He promised to save a room for me.
98. The store has a lot of regular customers.
99. I’ve written only one page.
100. What news is there in the papers this morning?
想看更多常用英文句: 請到 - 常用英文你才不會忘記Blog